IADE is continuously working its connection to businesses and the market, in order to offer its students real-world work experience during their course, and to simultaneously increase their employability.
As such, all Bachelor’s, Master's and Post-Graduate programmes are designed in collaboration with companies, thus guaranteeing that, after graduating, the students meet real market needs.
STUDENTS EXPERIENCE BUSINESS REALITY IN THE CLASSROOM
- Development of real projects which respond to briefings issued by companies.
- Laboratory practices carried out as part of curricular units.
- Workshops or seminars held by industry-leading companies.
- Company certified programmes.
EMPLOYABILITY IS WORKED ON FROM DAY ONE
During the course, IADE provides its students continued support in the development of their skills, in order to enhance their employability.
- Laureate Professional Assessment - Assessment and certification of the students’ skills.
- Skills Academy - Clubs where the students develop their skills through extracurricular activities.
- School Agency - extracurricular project where the students work in an agency environment to respond to actual briefings issued by companies.
- Active Job Program - Career development programme
- iFuture Seminars - Employability seminars with the presence of recruiters from various companies.
- Curricular and extracurricular traineeships - opportunities promoted by the University’s partner companies.